It isn’t until water leaks into their homes that people realize they have Ft. Worth roofing issues. Roof shingles will start to give out after years of being exposed to the elements and inclement weather like snow and wind. You might notice your roof curls, peels, and roof shingles disintegrate. This can cause permanent and costly damage to your roof and home.
Make sure to call us at Old Pro Roofing, the best roofing contractor Fort Worth has, to inspect your home annually. We will help you identify any roof issues that might cause permanent damage. Here are a few things to look out for:
- Check your gutters for granule loss from asphalt shingles
- Cracked, curled or absent shingles and tiles
- Splits in wood shingles
- Mold or moss overgrowth
- Ceilings with water stains and
- Attics with stained rafters
- Streaks along the exterior home
- Check your roof warranties’ expirations
- Wind, hail, lightning, hurricane damage
Contact Old Pro Roofing, the roofing contractors Fort Worth trusts for excellent roofing services, if you think your Ft. Worth roofing system is damaged or needing repairs soon.